Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011

It's a new year and I decided that it's a great time to start a new blog.  My previous blog was around for three years, and that's pretty good but I randomly used it.  Honestly, my ridiculous URL bothered me.  Not many people are going to understand what I'm referencing.  The link for this blog is simply my would-be surname, if it hadn't been changed at Ellis Island when my great-grandparents came to the U.S.

NYE @ Branx


This used to be The Loveland Theater...  

NYE was fortunately dry but super cold.  'Tis the season to get sick but I'm hoping that the little cough I have will not stay because I've been taking care of myself.  I think I'm mostly just beat from being busy and having an irregular sleeping pattern.  In 12 hours I'm supposed to be in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment